Monday, March 5, 2012

No way

I refuse to believe it its not happening. they asked to stay in my room, so I aksed "is it so I can protect you from the monster?" and they were like: " no so we can protect uyo."

I shrugged it off and went to sleep and then was woekn by the cold, then I noteced this THING sitting on my fucking chest whispering into my ear. it had claws that were THREE FUCKING FEET LONG. I can only recall a little bit of what it said, but it sounded somethin glike "██████ ██ ██████ ████ ████████ ████ █ ███ █████ █ ██████ ██ ████ █████." then my cousins friend stood up and just stared at the thing, and it stared right back. it wasn't a scared stare, or a mean stare on either side, but more of a "what the hell are you doing here get out" kind of stare. both of them just did that for awhile, then the thing with the fucking claws just turned and went into the closet and shut the door behind it. when we opened it, the thing was gone.

tell me I'm not insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment